Installation How To and Technical Tips and Tricks
- To disable all of your hard disk drives on your computer, you can simply do the following:
- start you computer by pressing the Power Button.
- Press the Delete key on your keyboard (the down-left-cornered button in the group of keys upper to the 4 arrows keys), sometimes spelled DEL.
- Go to the Standard
CMOS Features section (should the first section on the CMOS Setup screen).
- On the drives list, see the right column,
to every drive (by using Page Up and Page Down keys on the same group of keys on your keyboard)
- Now.. your computer will ignore any existence of any drive, as they are not connected.
~~~ O ~~~ O ~~~
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners - Last Updated Tuesday, July 3, 2007